Q: Can I use watercolor instead in this class?
A: Yes, you would just have to later differently and the effects would be different obviously but could be equally beautiful!
Q: Are any supplies included in the class?
A: No supplies are included.
Q: Can the videos be downloaded?
A: No, they cannot as then we wouldn’t be able to protect our intellectual property.
Q: Is there a Facebook Group Community for students and what’s the vibe?
A: Yes! We have a fantastic Facebook Group for Suzanne’s students. It’s a very encouraging, loving community. When someone posts their “first ever” painting they get met with lots of wonderful comments and encouragement. It is not a space for critiques or anything negative. If someone specifically asks for feedback then receive it in a loving way. Some students say the community is a huge part of the class for them!
Q: What if I sign up and don’t receive a welcome email with my login information?
A: When you sign up you should receive an email with “Your New Art With Suzanne Account” subject containing your username, password & a link to login.
1. Search your email inbox (and your spam filter) for “Art With Suzanne”.
2. If you can’t find the email, please email customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email address that you purchased with. They will respond within 24 hours.
If you are having any login or password issues, please email customer service at email@example.com as I do not have any login information.
3. Most often, these issues are due to:
1. A typo in the email address you entered when purchasing or
2. A different email that was used to purchase, or
3. The email we sent you is in the spam filter. Please check all the above.